Work with us
And be part of a young and ambitious team willing to push forward ideas from companies all around the globe
Backend Node.js Developer (Remote - Argentina)
As a Backend Developer at XOOR, you’ll be responsible of defining, planning and implementing robust backend systems that allow applications to scale with no problems. These backend systems will be used by our clients web and mobile applications which are used by millions of users.
You'll work alongside with the tech lead to help shaping the full tech stack of different kinds of web apps for our clients. You'll also work closely with the rest of the development team participating on estimations and planning of project sprints.
The end goal is not only to build powerful, responsive and robust applications but also to collaborate with the rest of the dev team by doing code reviews and suggesting improvements.
If you're looking for a remote position in a lean and fast-paced working environment with nice technical challenges, you might be the person we're looking for 🙂
- Code backend APIs and microservices with Node.js
- Build GraphQL and REST backend systems
- Build, test and maintain modular components
- Integrate with several external services like payment gateways, maps engines or headless CMSs
- Work together with the technical lead and the development team to deliver high quality results
- 3+ years of recent experience with Node.js
- 3+ years of experience with at least one modern DBMS
- Feel very comfortable sharing knowledge
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience with React/React Native
- Experience with Firebase (auth, messaging, realtime database)
- Experience with Node.js unit testing
- Fluent English
- 🌎 Fully remote position
- 💵 We pay in USD via wire transfer or Payoneer
- 🇬🇧 Paid English lessons (optional)
- 📚 Budget dedicated to spend on learning material (courses, books, events, etc)
- 💪 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you're applying for in the subject and anything you consider would be of interest to us (CV, linkedin, github, personal website, etc).