Work with us
And be part of a young and ambitious team willing to push forward ideas from companies all around the globe
Senior Wordpress Developer (Remote)
We are looking for a highly experienced Wordpress Developer.
As a Wordpress Developer at XOOR, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing pixel perfect websites and web apps for the Wordpress platform. You'll work alongside with the Wordpress tech lead to help shaping different kinds of web apps for our clients. You'll also work closely with the rest of the development team participating on estimations and planning of project sprints.
The end goal is not only to build powerful, responsive and robust user interfaces, but also to collaborate with the rest of the dev team by doing code reviews and suggesting improvements.
If you're looking for a remote position in a lean and fast-paced working environment with nice technical challenges, you might be the person we're looking for 🙂
Things you'll be doing
- Code awesome, pixel perfect and responsive sites using WP, ACF, CPTs, etc.
- Create custom themes/plugins.
- Create re-usable components/sections using ACF.
- Work together with the technical lead and the development team to deliver high quality results
What we're looking for
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience creating Custom Post Types and Taxonomies.
- Experience with the plugin Advanced Custom Fields or similar.
- Good English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Elementor
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with databases (relational and non relational)
What we offer
- 🌎 Fully remote position
- 💵 We pay in USD via wire transfer or Payoneer
- 🇬🇧 Paid English lessons (optional)
- 📚 Budget dedicated to spend on learning material (courses, books, events, etc)
- 💪 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
How to apply
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you're applying for in the subject and anything you consider would be of interest to us (CV, linkedin, github, personal website, etc).