Trabaja con nosotros
Y forma parte de un equipo joven y con ambición de llevar adelante las ideas de startups y empresas de todo el mundo
Mobile App Developer (Remote)
We are looking for a highly skilled Mobile Developer who loves writing apps with React Native.
As a Frontend Developer at XOOR, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing pixel perfect mobile apps architecture. You'll work alongside with the tech lead to help shaping different kinds of mobile apps for our clients. You'll also work closely with the rest of the development team participating on estimations and planning of project sprints.
The end goal is not only to build powerful, responsive and robust user interfaces, but also to collaborate with the rest of the dev team by doing code reviews and suggesting improvements.
If you're looking for a remote position in a lean and fast-paced working environment with nice technical challenges, you might be the person we're looking for 🙂
Things you'll be doing
- Code mobile apps using React Native
- Connect the frontend with GraphQL or REST data APIs
- Build, test and maintain modular components
- Work together with the technical lead and the development teamto deliver high quality results
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of recent experience with React Native (or 3+ years of experience with React)
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Feel very comfortable sharing knowledge
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with databases (relational and non relational)
- Experience with frontend unit testing
What we offer
- 🌎 Fully remote position
- 💵 We pay in USD via wire transfer or Payoneer
- 🇬🇧 Paid English lessons (optional)
- 📚 Budget dedicated to spend on learning material (courses, books, events, etc)
- 💪 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
How to apply
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you're applying for in the subject and anything you consider would be of interest to us (CV, linkedin, github, personal website, etc).